Monday, January 08, 2007

TSB, Day One


Not too impressive yet, I know. I did the undercoat in the early hours of Sunday morning.
Getting up at 5:30, which for me is very rare, I drove to the box, set up and proceeded to paint the white undercoat. It was then that I realised that I had forgotten to bring along the sketch to work from.

I drew what I could remember and went back home to pick up the sketch thinking I needed to wait for the undercoat to dry properly anyway.

I got home, grabbed the sketch and thought I'll have a quick coffee to get my head in working order. Drove back to the box, set up again........ I left the sketch on the coffee table.

Repeat previous two paragraphs minus the coffee and the forgetting the sketch part and I was ready to get into action.

I managed to get the total undercoat and preliminary colours for the painting finished and get home as the kids were getting up.
I'm not sure when I will get a chance to back to do some more work on it, but it will hopefully be sometime during the week.

No comments: