Friday, February 09, 2007

Anything To Say?

Today's quote on my desk calendar reads:

There's nothing wrong with having nothing to say - unless you insist on saying it.

- Anonymous

I thought this was somehow appropriate to my blog and probably just blogs in general. I mean, c'mon, when you think about it, in the history of all civilization ideas, theories, philosophies, stories have been fairly successfully communicated without the aide of blogs. Don't get me wrong, there are some really entertaining, interesting and informative blogs out there and then there is a whole load of crap (I'll let you decide which category this blog falls into).

There, I had nothing to say and insisted on saying it.
Which leads me to today's post .

I finally got around to finishing this one off.

No comments: